Thursday, July 24

GNIIT


There is no end to my GNIIT course. I joined my GNIIT course in December, 2004. But till I dint complete my course. There are totally four semesters in this course. After each semester, there will be a break for the students usually for one month. The first two semesters had been completed on time. But then there were many faculty and HOC changes. The centre also got shifted to a new place. We saw some five faculties for third semester alone. The classes were not conducted properly but with some good faculties we completed third semester in time. Then we had a break for nearly more than a year. The classes didnot commence at all. Many of the students stopped the course and went to jobs. Atlast they started with a new HOC and now the classes are conducted regularly. Lets hope we finish our course and get our certificates soon….

No comments: