Friday, July 11

BSNL Users Suffer


It was a real shock for all BSNL users today. When I entered my username and password to check my usage details, I got the details of some other person’s usage. Was completely shocked to see that and tried many times but got different person’s usage details each time I checked. Then I asked my friends and they said they were also experiencing the same problem. Relieved to some extent. The problem might be due to the database collisions in server and its with the BSNL to solve this problem. Anyway there will be a back up for the database. SInce from morning we are facing this problem and till BSNL didnot solve this issue. They prove that they are our government in each and every issue. Lets hope that this is rectified soon and we get back our own usage details….

No comments: